Wednesday 23 April 2014

Food Photography #2

I wish I had a better background, like a bowl to put the chips in. Or it would be cool
as an action shot if the chips were falling into a bowl. Also I wish the shadow of the
bag wasn't there. I think it would look better if there was more texture to the
chip as well. Though there is texture and the shapes of the chip portray it as
crunchy. Mmm, still looks good.


List of items:

1. Tripod
2. Bread
3. Tomatoes
4. Apples
5. Green peppers (if I have any)
6. Pretty plates
7. Meat (if I can)
8. fork & knife ^
The only thing I would change with this picture is the light coming from the back from the outside.
Also the light coming off the plate. And ultimately, the shadow casting from the plate. Other than
that it looks absolutely delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment